The City of Chandler receives an annual allocation of HOME Investment Partnerships Program funds through the Maricopa HOME Consortium, which receives HOME Investment Partnerships Program funding, administered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Funds are to be utilized to assist the City of Chandler in creating a more viable community, providing decent, safe, affordable housing and thus lending to family stability and stronger neighborhoods, and principally for persons with low- and moderate-income.
To be considered for funding, organizations must meet the following qualifications (including but not limited to):
The City of Chandler will begin accepting applications for the FY 2020-2021 starting October 24, through November 26, 2019. An application orientation is scheduled for Thursday, October 24, from 2-4 p.m. at the City Council Chambers, 88 E. Chicago St. Check-in will begin at 1:30 p.m. Organizations interested in applying for funds should attend the required orientation. If you have a scheduling conflict, please contact us.
The following resource links may be helpful to review in advance of the application orientation and prior to application submission.
- FY 2020-2021 Application (For Review Only)
- Scoring Criteria: How Applications Will Be Evaluated
- DRAFT Allocations Timeline
- City of Chandler Funding Priorities
- Certification Checklist
- HOME HUD Regulations 24 CFR Part 92
- 2 CFR Part 200: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Award
- Application Orientation Slides