The Emergency Repair Program provides a grant for minor home improvements to single-family owner-occupied homes, condos and townhouses. Homeowners must qualify as having low- to moderate-household income.
Provides up to $10,000 for minor home improvements that pose a serious and immediate threat to the health, safety, or welfare of the household as determined by city staff.
- Chandler resident and Legal resident
- One year minimum proof of homeownership
- Must meet HUD income qualifications
- Income & assets for all occupants over 18 years must be reported
- Home must be City Code compliant
- Current on mortgage and tax payments
Types of Emergency Home Repairs
Replacement and/or repair of HVAC, roofing, plumbing, electrical, broken glass, inoperable doors and windows and other work approved by city staff.
For more information about the available programs, please call the Housing Rehabilitation Hotline at 480-782-4323.