Chandler and Scottsdale are working together to conduct an open registration and written exam for the 2020 Firefighter recruitment process. Please visit this webpage and our social media sites for updates about the recruitment and testing process. If you have further questions or for more information on individual city hiring requirements and the 2020 recruitment process, visit Chandler Fire, Scottsdale Fire.
To easily find your score:
- Select the link above to open the PDF
- Select Ctrl + F
- Type in your Dept ID / Candidate ID
- Select Enter
- Your Dept ID / Candidate ID will be highlighted
2020 Firefighter registration is closed.
A maximum of 1,500 applicants will be registered for the written exam.
Specific times and locations will be provided to qualified applicants who complete the registration process. We plan to offer a morning, afternoon and evening testing session to accommodate our candidates.
- In order to provide a healthy testing environment for all candidates, Scottsdale Fire and Chandler Fire have postponed the testing dates for the current firefighter recruitment process. We will be considering all options in making a plan for the new dates and candidates will be notified as soon as possible.
- Candidates will be given test times and locations following registration. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the written test.
- FACT (Firefighter Aptitude and Character Test)
- Orientation Guide
You must read all instructions and agree to the disclaimer before downloading the guide. Do not attempt to order any other products as the FACT is for the 2020 recruitment.