Chandler is conducting an open registration and written exam for the 2023 firefighter recruitment process. Please visit this webpage and our social media sites for updates about careers in fire, the recruitment and testing process.
2023 Recruitment Timeline
Recruitment Applications Accepted | June 5 - 15
National Testing Network Written Exam - Invitation Only | July 3 - 21
First Round Interview | Aug. 7 - 11
Second Round Interview | Aug. 28 - Sept. 1
Candidate Assessment Program | Sep. 30 - Nov. 5
Chandler Fire Department
Recruitment Open House
June 10 | 8 - 11 a.m.
Chandler Public Safety Training Center
3550 S. Dobson Rd., Chandler, AZ 85248
●Learn about a career with Chandler Fire Department ● Tour the facility
● Hands-on practice with turnout gear and tools used in the fire service
● Meet and greet with CFD members and E282
● Information about Chandler Fire Department’s Cadet Program
2023 Firefighter registration opens June 5 at 9 a.m. and closes June 15 at 11:59 p.m. OR until a maximum of 1,500 applicants will be registered for the written exam.
Invitations will be sent to qualified applicants at which time they will select a test date and time, as well as pay the $55 test fee.
If you would like to apply, fill out a job interest card and you will be notified when the application for Chandler Fire is posted.
- Written test is invitation only to qualified applicants, and through the National Testing Network
- National Testing Network (NTN)