To access your housing account, visit the Applicant/Resident Portal. Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance via email or at 480-782-3200.
Schedule an Appointment with your Housing Specialist
In an effort to practice social distancing and keep our in-house resident visits to a minimum, public housing residents or Section 8 participants now have the option to schedule an appointment with your Housing Specialist or call our office at 480-782-3200.
- Eviction Moratorium Notification | Español
- Letter to Residents: June | Español
- Letter to Residents: Housing Inspections: July | Español
- Letter to Residents: August
- Letter to Residents: Housing Update: Aug. 3
- CDC Order Eviction Prevention Notification
- Self-Declaration Temporary Halt to Evictions Form
- Resident General Information Notice: Rental Assistance Demonstration-RAD | Spanish
- Eviction Moratorium Extension to March 31, 2021
- CDC Eviction Suspension Ends June 30, 2021
- CDC Eviction Suspension Final Extension to July 31, 2021
- HUD Link to Other Languages
Reasonable Accommodation and Language Assistance Requests
If you want to request a reasonable accommodation, modification, or auxiliary aid or service, we encourage you or your representative to contact our office at 480-782-3200, 7-1-1 TTY options: English 800-367-8939 / Español 800-842-2088; or in person at 235 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225; or by fax 480-782-3220; or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City is accepting requests for reasonable accommodations, modifications, and auxiliary aids and services at any time. Requests may include (but are not limited to) applications in large print or Braille, readers, sign language interpreters, assistance explaining forms due to disability.
ADA Request for Reasonable Accommodation | Spanish
Persons with limited English proficiency are entitled to language assistance with written or oral communication. These services are available at no cost. To obtain language assistance, contact our office by calling 480-782-3200.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program provides a temporary discount on monthly internet bills for low-income households in order to allow people to stay connected during the pandemic. The program application became effective as of May 12, 2021.
Your household may be eligible to receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on internet service
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)