Anchored by Chandler Municipal Airport and situated along the Loop 202 SanTan Freeway, the Airpark is a nine-square-mile area that features quality business parks offering a wide range of real estate choices, including parcels with through-the-fence access. Notable developers such as Rockefeller Group, DWO Enterprises, LGE, Schnitzer Properties, Mark IV Capital, Douglas Allred Company and Irgens have delivered and planned projects, recognizing the area will continue to develop into a major employment center in the region.
Airpark Area Employment Corridor Facts
- Fast-growing employment corridor, up 350 jobs year-over-year per MAG's 2022 Employer Database. Current estimate of 12,980 total jobs.
- Businesses driving recent job growth include Offerpad, EMD Electronics, Edwards, and VIAVI.
- Insight Enterprises, a Fortune 500 tech company, has relocated its corporate headquarters to the Airpark Area.
- Chandler Municipal Airport is one of the busiest general aviation airports in the U.S. and a key asset within the Airpark Area. An airport master plan has been initiated to provide guidance for existing and future development.
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College educates nearly 20,000 students across four locations. CGCC's Pecos Campus is one of the area's anchor institutions.
- The Airpark Area offers large, undeveloped tracts of land designated for employment uses. As the City approaches build-out, preservation of this land for future employment will be critical to sustaining economic growth.