Here are a few fast facts about Chandler’s largest employment corridor known as the Price Corridor.
- Known as Chandler's corporate employment corridor.
- Recently surpassed 40,000 jobs per MAG's 2018 Employer Database.
- Seven company locations with more than 1,000 employees: Intel, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Dignity Health (Chandler Regional Medical Center), PayPal, Northrop Grumman, and Microchip.
- Home to offices of 15 companies on the 2019 Fortune 500 list.
- Workforce of more than one million people within a 30-minute commute, thanks to direct access to Loop 101 and Loop 202 freeways.
- 77% of the population located within a 10-minute drive time radius some college experience.
- Ten football fields (including end zones) could fit in Northrop Grumman's new 617,000-square-foot Launch Vehicles Division headquarters.
- 675,000 square feet of Class A office space has been delivered so far in 2019 with The Offices at Chandler Viridian, 2625 at Chandler Freeway Crossing, and Allred Park Place Buildings 15 and 16.