This park is at the heart of the original town square designed by city founder Dr. A.J. Chandler. It is surrounded by small shops, galleries, restaurants, office buildings and the historic San Marcos Resort. The park remains a community gathering place and hosts many special events at the park and the Downtown Stage throughout the year.
- Dr. A.J. Chandler Park, 3 S. Arizona Ave.
Getting there: 1/4-mile south of Chandler Boulevard, on the east and west sides of Arizona Avenue
- Downtown Stage, 178 E. Commonwealth Ave.
All municipal parks, playgrounds and recreational areas or facilities shall be open for the use of the public between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10:30 p.m., unless posted.
- Downtown Stage
- Chandler Community Center
- Downtown Library
- Chandler Museum
- Chandler Center for the Arts
- Chandler Police Department & Chandler Municipal Courts
- General Information - Parks at 480-782-2727
- Park Operations Division at 480-782-2752
- Feedback form