The Mayor's HOA Roundtable is designed to educate members of a homeowners association as well as engage residents in conversations about the experiences and challenges they face within their own HOA.
Mayor's HOA Roundtable
Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022 | 5-7 p.m.
Tumbleweed Recreation Center | Cotton Room
745 E. Germann Road
During the free event, Beth Mulcahy, Esq. of Mulcahy Law Firm, P.C., will be the featured presenter and discuss the following timely topics:
- 2022 Legislative update
- Recent Arizona Supreme Court ruling (Kalway v. Calabria)
- Tips for how an association can successfully manage inflation
- Rental properties including short-term rentals
- Community safety and carefully handling dangerous residents/owners
- Spike in delinquencies
- Water rights
- Political activity and political signs
For more information, contact the Neighborhood Programs Office at 480-782-4348.