Strategic inﬁll and redevelopment includes the use of creative regulatory tools and marketing eﬀorts to ensure Chandler remains a world-class community for residents, visitors and businesses. These approaches will maintain the viability of existing developments and plan for the use of remaining unbuilt properties.
Strategic economic development with:
- Destination mixed-use projects that support continued vitality of surrounding neighborhoods
- Targeted eﬀorts to repurpose vacant retail spaces
- Unique amenities, events and experiences that attract people to Chandler
- A deliberate, calculated approach to inﬁll projects and annexation
- An emphasis on workforce development and high-quality education