Businesses: Building, Expanding, Relocating, or New to the City of Chandler

Whatever the circumstances, any non-residential business – Industrial User (IU) – already established, planning, building, expanding, or relocating to the City of Chandler must comply with the applicable federal, state, or local pretreatment regulations. 

The Federal Regulations require the IPP to maintain a current list of the facilities within its jurisdiction. To comply with these regulations, all businesses must submit a Wastewater Discharge Questionnaire / Permit Application (WWDQ). This document may or may not already be included with the various licensing, planning, building, regulatory, and other economical documents required to conduct business within the City.   

WWDQ Application