The City of Chandler offers three seasons of 5-on-5 Adult Men's Basketball played on Sunday's at Hamilton High School. The league will run seven weeks of regular season play followed by a single elimination post-season tournament.
- B1: Very competitive (Sundays at Hamilton: 1-4 p.m.)
- B2: Competitive (Sundays at Hamilton: 5-8 p.m.)
- C: Intermediate (Sundays at Hamilton: 1-4 p.m.)
- D: Recreational (Sundays at Hamilton: 5-8 p.m.) or (Sundays at Tumbleweed Recreation Center: 6-9 p.m.
- D: Recreational 35+ (Thursdays at Tumbleweed Recreation Center: 7, 8 or 9 p.m.)
Priority 1 Registration - November 13 starting at 7:30 a.m.
Only teams that played in the previous season and 80% of the players on the roster must live and/or work in Chandler (Chandler Address).
Priority 2 Registration - Nov 14 starting at 7:30 a.m.
Teams must have 80% of their roster living and/or working in Chandler (Chandler Address).
Priority 3 Registration - November 19 starting at 7:30 a.m.
Any teams that have less than 80% of the player roster living or working in Chandler (open registration).
Walk-in registrations can be done at Snedigar Recreation Center or you can register online at chandleraz.gov/registration.
Introducing Quick Scores
New for the fall season, the City of Chandler Adult Sports League will be using Quick Scores for league play. Easy and intuitive, players can access their schedules, team standings, and any changes or new information regarding their leagues.
|Sunday: B1||Sunday, Sept. 9||Full|
|Sunday: B2||Sunday, Sept. 9||Full|
|Sunday: D Hamilton||Sunday, Sept. 9||Full|
Basketball League Team Fees
- Chandler Resident: $418
- Non-Resident: $565