The City of Chandler offers three seasons of 5-on-5 Adult Men's Basketball played on Sunday's at Hamilton High School. The League runs seven weeks of regular season play followed by a single-elimination post-season tournament.
- B1: Very competitive (Sundays at Hamilton: 1-4 p.m.)
- B2: Competitive (Sundays at Hamilton: 5-8 p.m.)
- C: Intermediate (Sundays at Hamilton: 1-4 p.m.)
- D: Recreational (Sundays at Hamilton: 5-8 p.m.) or (Sundays at Tumbleweed Recreation Center: 6-9 p.m.
- D: Recreational 35+ (Thursdays at Tumbleweed Recreation Center: 7, 8 or 9 p.m.)
Access your schedules, team standings, and any changes or new information regarding the league using QuickScores.
|B1||Sunday, April 11||8|
|B2||Sunday, April 11||8|
|C||Sunday, April 11||8|
|D 35+||Thursday, April 8||8|
|D Hamilton||Sunday, April 11||8|
|D Tumbleweed||Sunday, April 11||8|
Basketball League Team Fees
- Chandler Resident: $418
- Non-Resident: $565
Teams must submit a Team Roster at the time of registration.