It’s that time of year again! The City of Chandler is starting its budget process and encourages residents to provide their thoughts about the community and its future through the annual budget survey. The survey will be available from Monday, Oct. 5 through Sunday, Nov. 15.
City staff asks that residents answer at least the first six general questions of the survey which should take about two minutes. The remaining questions allow you to provide specific feedback on any or all of our targeted topics. These topics are based on the six City Council strategic goals, which include:
- Being the Most Connected City (Transportation, Mobility, Technology)
- Being a Leader in Trust and Transparency (Communication/Citizen Engagement)
- Maintaining Fiscal Sustainability (Financial Services, Cost of Services)
- Attracting a Range of Private Sector Businesses (Employment/Economic Vitality)
- Fostering a Contemporary Culture that Embraces Unity (Arts, Culture, Recreation)
- Being Safe and Beautiful (Public Safety, Parks Neighborhoods, Infrastructure)
The budget survey results are shared with the Mayor, City Councilmembers, City Manager and staff to assist in the formulation of the City’s financial plan.
Paper copies are also available in either English or Spanish, and may be picked up at various City facilities, including libraries, community centers and the lobby of City Hall. Paper copies also may be downloaded from the website. Completed paper surveys should be scanned and emailed to Libby Stressman or returned to City facilities in person or by mail sent to:
City of Chandler
Budget Division – Citizen Surveys
Mail Stop 609
P.O. Box 4008, Chandler AZ 85244-4008.
For more information, call 480-782-2254.
Public Information Officer
City of Chandler