The Transportation Policy Division helps identify and secure local, state and federal transportation funding for City projects and provides guidance concerning the allocation of transportation resources, including the management and regulation of existing transportation activities.
The Division helps facilitate the planning and implementation of transportation policies and initiatives through public outreach and strategic planning.
City Transportation Policy
- Transportation Master Plan 2019 Update (approved Feb. 13, 2020)
- KeepChandlerMoving (website for the Transportation Master Plan 2019 Update)
- Transportation Master Plan 2019 Update, Appendix B - Community Engagement Materials
- City of Chandler General Plan
- Comprehensive Transportation Master Plan (2010)
Regional Transportation Policy
- Regional Transportation Plan to Guide Transportation for 20 Years
- The MAG Active Transportation Plan will serve as a guide for improving, expanding and connecting the MAG region's bicycle and pedestrian network. It will identify opportunities for routes and investments that will place an emphasis on bicycle and pedestrian connections, bicycle and pedestrian connections to transit, quality of life factors and safety that will change the culture of the Valley and enhance the transportation infrastructure, all of which will create a happier, healthier and more economically viable community.
- Regional Transportation Plan (RPT)
- 2020 Arizona Avenue Alternatives Analysis Study - ValleyMetro
- 2017 Fiesta-Downtown Chandler Transit Corridor Study
- 2012 Arizona Avenue High Capacity Transit Long-Range Study