The Transportation Policy Division helps identify and secure local, state and federal transportation funding for City projects and provides guidance concerning the allocation of transportation resources, including the management and regulation of existing transportation activities.
The Division helps facilitate the planning and implementation of transportation policies and initiatives through public outreach and strategic planning.
- Transportation Master Plan 2019 Update (approved Feb. 13, 2020)
- City of Chandler General Plan
- Regional Transportation Plan to Guide Transportation for 20 Years - Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG)
- Comprehensive Transportation Master Plan (2010)
- 2020 Arizona Avenue High Capacity Transit Long Range Study - ValleyMetro
- 2017 Fiesta-Downtown Chandler Transit Corridor Study
- 2012 Arizona Avenue High Capacity Transit Long-Range Study
- 2019 General Public Survey on Electric Scooters and Bike Share Programs
- 2019 Business Community Survey on Electric Scooters and Bike Share Programs
- KeepChandlerMoving (website for the Transportation Master Plan 2019 Update)