Valley Benchmark Cities Reports
The City of Chandler participates in the Valley Benchmark Cities (VBC) group that analyzes performance data across the 11 members cities and towns. The Trends Report includes comparative date for Fiscal Years (FY) 2013-14 and FY 2014-15, across several different functional areas. As more data becomes available, the group's goal is to identify "best in class" performers and "best practices" which can potentially be spread to other cities.
For more information please contact Julie Buelt, Senior Financial Analyst, at 480-782-2259.
Quarterly Financial Reports
The Budget Division provides Mayor and Council with a Quarterly Financial Report that summarizes budget to actual performance of the General Fund revenues and expenditures, along with additional summaries and analysis of Enterprise Funds, System Development and Impact Funds, Highway User Tax Fund, and Grant Analysis.
- 1st Quarter (FY 2018-19)*
- 2nd Quarter (FY 2017-18)
- 3rd Quarter (FY 2017-18)
- 4th Quarter (FY 2017-18)
Monthly Revenue and Expenditure Reports
A Monthly Revenue and Expenditure Report is also presented to Mayor and Council that provides a budget to actual comparison of revenues through the prior month. The report also includes reports for Local Sales Tax Revenue and Sales Tax Revenue by Class. Each report uses historical data from the last five years for comparisons. A General Fund Expenditure Summary is also included, which shows General Fund Expenditures through the end of each month.
- January (2019)*
- February (2018)
- March (2018)
- April (2018)
- May (2018)
- June (End of Fiscal Year 2018)
- July (combined with August 2018)
- August (2018)
- September (2018)
- October (2018)
- November (2018)
- December (2018)
*Most recent report
Total Project Cost
Most capital projects take several years to complete. This report provides a 10-year history of project costs, current project appropriation, and future project costs to give a "Total Project Cost".
- Current City Budget for the 2017-18 Fiscal Year and 2018-2027 Capital Improvement Program
- Accounting Financial Reports
- Value Comparison Charts: See How Chandler Provides Quality Services at Low Cost to Residents
- 2018 Comparative Cost of Services Report of Valley Cities
- Chandler Property Tax Rates & Comparisons to Other Valley Cities
- 2013-2023 Land Use Assumptions and Infrastructure Improvements Plan