In accordance with State and Federal law, the City of Chandler has adopted standard terms and conditions allowing Small Wireless Facilities (SWF) in the City's Right-of-Way (RoW). Applications for the Wireless Provider Right-of-Way License Agreement and Preliminary Site Review Applications can be submitted and processed concurrently. Providers may begin installing small wireless facilities once each site permit is approved.
- Process Flow Chart
- Approval Process from Start to Finish
- Wireless Provider RoW License Application
- Wireless Provider Right-of-Way License Agreement
- Preliminary Site Application
- Utility Encroachment Permit Application Site Supplement
- On-line Utility Pre-technical Review Application Submittal Step-by-Step Guide and Citizen Access Portal
- Wireless Facilities Standard Terms and Conditions
- Technical Design Standards Manual
- Additional Utility Permit and Construction Information
- Ordinance 4778
- Fee Schedule
State and federal law governing municipal oversight of small wireless facilities:
- AZ House Bill 2365 available directly from the Arizona State Legislature.
- FCC Rule 18-133A1 available directly from the FCC.
*As a reminder, the City of Chandler requires an encroachment permit for all incidental work within the right-of-way related to established sites. Applicants have the option to choose either a single annual blanket encroachment permit for all locations or individual encroachment permits issued for specific locations. Please contact Chandler Regulatory Affairs Division staff at 480-782-3000 or email for details on which permit would be most appropriate for you.