Permitting and Construction

Utility and Other Construction in Right-of-Way or Utility Easements 

The City of Chandler grants permissions for locating existing utilities and for construction or maintenance work in Public Rights-of-Way (RoW) and Public Utility Easements (PUE) by the issuance of a permit per Section 46.2 of Part VII of the Chandler City Code. Requirements for working in the City rights-of-way and utility easements can be found in the Utility Permit Manual and the subsequent exhibit documents below: