Chandler Parks offers a variety of open-sided pavilions that provide the perfect venue for friends and family gatherings. Pavilions are available to reserve up to a year in advance.
Many parks have a first-come, first-served basis for picnic areas with tables and grills that do not require a reservation. Use our search tool to check the availability of reservable picnic areas in your favorite park.
Reservations are currently being accepted, however, in keeping with guidance from Governor Doug Ducey, everyone is encouraged to practice appropriate physical distancing, even when engaging in outdoor exercise activities, such as walking, hiking, running, biking, or golfing. For questions about park amenities and rentals, call 480-782-2727.
How To Reserve A Pavilion
Over-the-phone reservations are accepted daily during normal business hours.
- Are taken up to 12 months in advance, including all holidays
- Can be made for any day of the week, between 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Fees must be paid at the time of reservation booking
- Acceptable methods of payment include cash or credit card - Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
Refund and Cancelation Policy
Cancelations from one (1) to 11 months in advance will have 75% refunded. Cancelations of
one (1) month or less will not receive a refund.
- If staff determines that your estimated attendance was underestimated to such an extent that disruption to other users, damage to the facility, or inadequate supervision is likely
- If staff determines that your event is not private, and is actually intended to be a public event
- If staff determines that your private event is being elevated to a public event through advertising and promotion on social media
- If you mislead staff about the nature of your event, attendance, merchandise sales, alcohol use, etc.
- Violators of these guidelines are subject to denial of future rental privileges
Beer permits must be obtained in person at one of the four recreation centers with a valid government-issued ID.
- Fee: $14 resident; $19 non-resident
- Required of individuals or parties who wish to enjoy a malt beverage in any of our City Parks
- No refunds will be provided for Beer Permits after the date and time for when the permit was issued, with the exception of inclement weather
- Permit conditions are in accordance with the rules and regulations of City Code Chapter 11, Section 3, and Chapter 31
Special Park Activity Form
A Special Park Activity Form is required for those individuals or private parties with a Pavilion Rental who wish to request permission for special activities such as inflatables, amplified sound, etc.
- Only approved for the Community and Regional Parks
- No fee for the Special Park Activity Application
- Requests are required to be submitted at least 10 business days in advance (for 150+ attendees, 20 business days required) of the function date
- Requests for Tumbleweed Park need to be submitted to the Tumbleweed Recreation Center
- Requests for All Other Parks need to be submitted to the Community Center
No amplified sound permitted
|Veterans Oasis||Cactus Wren||